As darkness slowly envelops the landscape, outdoor activity continues outside the window. Leaves begin to change position and flowers that were closed during the day start to open and emit nocturnal fragrances. Moths, bats and other creatures pollinate the evening flora; their visits guided by the soft light of the moon. Fireflies emit their specific flash as they illuminate the dark searching for a mate.
Our satin finished Medallion captures flora and fauna, in a tracery of details, a window into a world not often seen.
Embellished with a swirl of gemstone beads, our 14k Gold Insect Medallion, is adorned with a fringe of Gemstone Beads, wrapped in 14k Gold wire:
Peridot, Citrine, Garnet, Labradorite, and Tanzanite, and a tiny Grey Pearl add a muted pallete of color and movement to the piece.
- Choose Clasp and length options.
- Made of solid, recycled 14k Gold.
- Gold Chain is elongated rectangular link 14k
- Medallion approximately 1/2" diameter, lightly antiqued with a black enamel to accent the details
- Six 14k wrapped gemstone Beads complete the Clasp
- Will be crafted for you in 2-3 weeks time