The newest addition to our Raindrop collection are delicate Faceted Stud earrings with an open airy prong setting allowing light to enter the stones from all sides.
"Every dewdrop and raindrop had a whole heaven within it."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Pear-shaped, approximately 1/4" long by 1/4" at the widest point and will sit on the earlobe, held in place with Sterling backs.
- The prong setting on the iridescent Moonstones with their swath of blue sheen, enhances the droplet notion.
- With a hand-brushed finish to bring out a matte sheen of the Sterling, the metal of the Moon.
- Moonstone is a June birthstone.
So often we look down on a rainy day, but water has such a vital roll in the garden and in life; these little jewels are a subtle reminder to relish the rain!
**A portion of the sale of T and Brie Raindrop Earrings will be donated to Water.org, Water.org provides innovative, market-based solutions that change lives every day through safe water and sanitation. Visit their work here: http://water.org/projects**
All jewelry and corresponding material is ©TandBrie 2022